SHARE YOUR CAR REVIEW
Her Auto Expert provides a platform to put your car reviews and advice in front of a wide audience. In your guest post, we link to the website and social networks of the author so that our readers can easily find and follow your blog, helping to grow your following and connecting you with our audience. Your car review will also inspire female car purchasers, giving other women confidence and courage to buy a vehicle!
You can send your car review submission to HerAutoExpert@gmail.com!
Please note this is for female writers from our community to submit car reviews. If you are a brand or destination and are interested in getting exposure on our blog or social media please visit contact HerAutoExpert@gmail.com to discuss packages.
STORY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES | PLEASE READ
Her Auto Expert is a female car community and blog. All the content on the blog is written by female contributors from the community. The purpose of the blog is to give women a place to share their car reviews, share their car tips and inspire other female car owners. As such, we do not charge contributors to be featured on our blog (and social media). We do charge a fee for a brand or destination promotion and link adds into existing articles. If you represent a brand or are submitting an article specifically promoting a brand, destination, hotel or tour company that you are affiliated with please email HerAutoExpert@gmail.com to discuss pricing before submitting your content. Please note we currently do not accept any unpaid promotion or collaboration requests.
Follow All Below Guidelines Before Submitting:
- Do not submit duplicate content. Please submit new, original content or a story from your blog that you have completely re-written for Her Auto Expert. We do not publish duplicate content as duplicate content affects both our site and your site (and / or the other site it is published on) negatively in Google rankings. If your story is published and you subsequently publish the same article on your blog or elsewhere, we will remove the article and we will not be able to publish from you again in the future if you knowingly published the same content in multiple places.
- Your article should be at least 1,500 words and our preference is for articles to be 2,000 – 3,000.
- Please keep your paragraphs between 3-6 sentences. Short paragraphs hold a reader’s attention better.
- Please keep your article between 8 – 15 paragraphs.
- Please include relevant titles written in capital letters (Use the Paragraph drop down on the text editor and select Heading 3 for your headings)
- Please include relevant links in your post. We will not consider your story for publication if you do not include links.
- Please check spelling/grammar before you submit. Please run it through Grammarly before sending it over.
- In order to feature authentic stories Her Auto Expert limits the amount of editing on story submissions. However, we do reserve the right to make edits to your article to improve structure, language, grammar, SEO, required links, additional useful information and images if your images are not the required quality for our site. We also reserve the right to include at our discretion affiliate links within the article and in the conclusion section at the end of the article.
- By submitting your article and photos you are not considered an employee of Her Auto Expert and should not represent yourself as such. You retain all rights to your media.
- We reserve the right to make edits to your article and / or to remove your article from our site at a future date should we see a reason to do so without notification.
- Brands – please note you will only ever be approached by the founder Meagan Wristen – if you are contacted by anyone else please inform us by emailing HerAutoExpert@gmail.com.